Skip to content

Criminal Record Check

Many employers in Canada ask for a letter of good conduct or a copy of your criminal record.

If you have lived in Denmark, you may request a copy of your Danish criminal record by letter or by fax to the Commissioner of Police in Denmark at:

Center for Almen Jura
Polititorvet 14
1780 Copenhagen W.

Telephone: +45 35 21 62 16

Fax: +45 31 21 02 20
E-mail: or

Please enclose a copy of your passport, information on last registered address in Denmark as well as a return address. Please advise if you need an English copy.

The certificate is free.

Embassy of Denmark in Canada