Skip to content

Criminal Record Check

Many employers in Canada ask for a letter of good conduct or a copy of your criminal record.

If you have lived in Denmark, you may request a copy of your Danish criminal record online using your NemID. You can order the certificate here.

If you do not have NemID, please call the Danish Police at  +45 70 20 14 75 for assistance.

The certificate is free.

Embassy of Denmark in Canada